It's Sooooooo Hot...
Well, to say it's been hot lately would be quite an understatement! But, how hot is it? Here are a few of my favorites!
- Birds have to use potholders to pull worms out of the ground.
- Potatoes cook underground, so just pull one out and add butter, salt and pepper.
- It's so hot that I saw two trees fighting over a dog. : )
- It's so hot, today I saw a chicken lay a fried egg.
- It's so hot that it makes me want to take off my skin and sit in my bones.
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
- Cows are giving evaporated milk.
- You discover that it takes only 2 fingers to drive your car.
- The best parking place is determined by shade instead of distance.
- Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- You actually burn your hand opening the car door.
- You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m.
Chief Meteorologist Ben Jones