Thursday, March 25, 2010

Cherry Blossom Weather

Well, well, well...cherry blossom time has nearly come to a close. Just a couple of days left.

All in all, weatherwise, it's been one of the better festivals in years. Our average temperature has been around 70 degrees, and so far, we've only had one rain day. Okay, one and a half if you count Monday's little sprinkles. The only other day of rain looks to be Thursday, then it's back to sunshine again.

This weekend features the arts and crafts festival downtown and Saturday looks to be the better of the two days. Speaking of Saturday and events downtown, ahem ahem, it's Street Party time!!!! Now, I got to thinkin' the other day, which is usually pretty painful for a guy like me. It occurred to me that this is the first time in at least THREE YEARS that I've been able to say that the weather for the Street Party is lookin' great! Now, you and I both know, that if you give people good weather, they'll come out of hiding. Soooooo, if I were you, I'd get advanced tickets and get there EARLY. Not only do you assure you get a place in front of a stage, but you can save a few bucks as well.

I hope to see ya downtown this weekend! Time to soak up some great spring weather!

Chief Meteorologist Ben Jones

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home