Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcome to the Weather Blog

Hey guys!

Ben Jones here. We’re about to start bloggin' like nobody's business. By we, I mean the 13WMAZ Weather Team. Now, before we get this ball rollin', I want to make sure we're not just blabbin' about stuff that people don't really care about. Soooooo, if you have any suggestions on topics that you'd like to read about, let 'em rip! If we don't get any suggestions, we'll do a ten part series on the evaporative cooling process!

That was a joke. I wouldn't wish that on anyone!

O.K.! So post your ideas here. It can be a weather related topic...or maybe you just want to know what kind of hair gel Frank Malloy uses. I've got the inside scoop!

Chief Meteorologist Ben Jones

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read that because of El Nino we could expect a colder and wetter February. Is today's high and low fronts effects an example of the type of weather to expect?

January 29, 2010 at 10:55 AM

 
Anonymous bnice said...

I really like this new feature; keep it up.

January 29, 2010 at 2:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you considered providing an almanac forcast at the beginning of each month and then at the end of the month compare the forecast to actuals?
Allen

February 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To anyone of the weather team members. I would like to know if the humidity here in central ga. is what makes it feel so much colder here in the winter? I am from way up North(MI) and I don't remember it being such a damp cold as it feels here. Thanks in advance.

February 1, 2010 at 9:05 AM

 
Anonymous alex webb said...

Now to say you guys don't do a good job..but hey...here you have a weather system snow or not ...but its like you want to have your heads in the sand...Ch. 41 News has stated since Monday about the possibility of Snow not once but maybe twice...You just want to play it so safe..Yes it was Alex who phoned you today about your web page and that it needed updating. I had gotten my info from WWW.NOAA.GOV the same place you do.. So stand out ...don't let Ch. 41 show you guys up//

February 11, 2010 at 12:04 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben... have you realized that Feb. 12, 1973... was the weekend of the BIG BLIZZARD in Warner Robins area??? How cool would it be that we get another BIG SNOW the same weekend 37 years later????

February 11, 2010 at 11:07 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Ben, What do you think of the whole man-made global warming/climate change deal. Tell us your thoughts. Thanks

February 13, 2010 at 10:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ben, can you tell me how to convert the amount of snowfall I recieved at my house to rainfall. For instance if I recieved 4 inches of snowfall what does that convert to in rainfall?

Thanks

February 15, 2010 at 5:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home